- PhD position on learning algorithms for therapeutic target prediction. Details and application here. Deadline: 9 February 2020.
- Two postdoc positions on single-cell discovery of biomarkers for targeted proton therapy (computational position with me at TU Delft, experimental position with Miao-Ping Chien at Erasmus MC). Details and application here. Deadline: recruiting until the positions are filled.
Postdoctoral fellowship opportunities
Are you an ambitious researcher with a PhD in computer science (or related)? Would you like to pursue original ideas in our lab?
Please check the eligibility requirements and get in touch:
We design algorithms to understand gene regulation and disruptions in disease, and discover therapeutic targets.
- Machine learning
- Data mining
- combinatorial algorithms
- n-way clustering
- time course analysis
- domain-driven data integration
- Transcriptional regulation
- Epigenetic regulation
- DNA damage and repair
- Gene expression (RNA-seq)
- TF binding (ChIP-seq)
- Epi modifications (ChIP-seq)
- Chromatin compaction (Hi-C)
- Genome editing (CRISPR/Cas9)
We focus on changes to entire pathways rather than single elements. Pathways are not static (e.g. KEGG), they are captured by our algorithms.
- Discovery of novel therapeutic targets as major regulatory elements of disrupted pathways
- Identification of regulatory mechanisms involved in drug resistance