Postdoctoral fellowship opportunity (Leading Fellows)
Are you an ambitious researcher with a PhD in computer science (or related)? Would you like to pursue original ideas in our lab?
Please check the eligibility requirements and contact me.
We design algorithms to understand gene regulation and disruptions in disease, and discover therapeutic targets.
- Machine learning
- Data mining
- combinatorial algorithms
- n-way clustering
- time course analysis
- domain-driven data integration
- Transcriptional regulation
- Epigenetic regulation
- DNA damage and repair
- Gene expression (RNA-seq)
- TF binding (ChIP-seq)
- Epi modifications (ChIP-seq)
- Chromatin compaction (Hi-C)
- Genome editing (CRISPR/Cas9)
We focus on changes to entire pathways rather than single elements. Pathways are not static (e.g. KEGG), they are captured by our algorithms.
- Discovery of novel therapeutic targets as major regulatory elements of disrupted pathways
- Identification of regulatory mechanisms involved in drug resistance